Monday, September 21, 2020

RIP Coach Wilson . Going to Miss You Dank

 

Dank   

"How Can You Coach Them All The Same, When You Don't Know Whats Going On At The House??  You Better Have A Little Rubber In Your Rules! 

Then, I got punched in the chest with that big ring he wore on one finger.  The message Coach Wilson was sending was clear...and it changed my coaching life forever.  

Coach Bill Wilson (Dank) died last evening at 11:55 pm.  He was such a great mentor in my Coaching career, and even today I use his lessons every single day on the football field.  The Bill Wilson School Of Running Backs is alive and well at Vero Beach High School.  I will get my thoughts together and put it in writing later this week.  

Rest In Peace Coach.  I will see you on the other side someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment