Monday, July 23, 2018

Preparing for Camp Week.

Grice-Kirby-Kelsey  

Mason  

These are my grand babies, and all of them are the lights of my eyes.  The top photo are the three children from my daughter Kristin, and the bottom photo is the newest one of the bunch (Mason) who is the son of my boy Mike and his wife Alex.  I am able to see Kelsey-Kirby-Grice quite often for they only live right up the road in St Augustine.  I am very close with the three of them.  My son Mike is a military man who is stationed in Colorado Springs, Colorado; therefore, I do not get to see Mason as much as I would like to.  I was able to spend a week with the family around Christmas, and Marty and I spent a few days with them in June.  Believe me....Mason will be a PawPaw fan someday himself.  




Today we started the first day of our last week of Summer conditioning.  The Summer session went by so fast.  Our kids have all been lifting weights like beasts, and our skill kids have been competing in 7 on 7 tournaments all summer.  On Wednesday, the entire team travels to Lakeland, Florida for a team camp and competition against other schools.  This will be a padded contact camp.  I am looking forward to see how we stack up against other teams this year.  Judging from how we performed at 7 on 7 camps, I think we will hold our own.  

More Tomorrow.  

GZ  

1 comment:

  1. The season for football coaches starts in January and ends in December if you are lucky. Good luck and stay healthy my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete